Rapila 1.1.0 released
We’re proud to announce the immediate availability of rapila 1.1.0.
This is more then a bug fix release, though quite a few bug fixes are included in this release.
The biggest change includes a tag system that has been improved a lot.
- New larger tag panel
- apply tags to details and list items
- tag filter added to list view that makes administration of tags a lot easier
- a newly designed tag area in the detail view
- a nice little effect that confirms the tag action
- implemented for documents and links in base
- implemented in journal entries of the JournalPlugin release 1.1.0.
Other commits since rapila 1.0.1.
- tag icon moved from admin menu bar down to info bar (footer) right hand side
- refactoring of code in order to prepare upcoming update to promising Propel ORM Version 2
- fix language include for internal links
Comments are moderated.Back to overview